Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear Girlfriend, (I'm Beefing With Your Period)...


Dear Girlfriend,


I hope this letter reaches you in good health. In other words, I hope you’re not on your period. I love you (a little bit), but I hate that bitch that visits you once a month. I can’t hold it in any longer, and have a confession to make…


I’M BEEFING WITH YOUR PERIOD!!!


Baby, please don’t misinterpret this letter as me being selfish. This is all about YOU and YOUR best interests. When you’re on your rag, I’m hurt by seeing you in pain. It grieves my spirit to see you suffering with cramps, bloating, tender breasts, and hot flashes. While ovulating, you come to bed wearing pajama pants and large t-shirts… looking like a little boy. I look at your side of the bed, and knowing that your cycle is holding your pussy hostage almost brings me to tears. More importantly, when your period is on, and that tampon is shoved up your vagina – I feel like I’m being CHEATED ON.


Love of My Life – let us not be discouraged, there IS HOPE at the end of this letter. For every problem, there is a solution. I believe that God granted women menstrual cycles to give their husband and/or boyfriend five days to try new pussy each month. Therefore, if you love me, you’d allow me to ‘experiment’ while you go through your monthly transformation. PLEASE CONSIDER…

Sincerely Yours,
Nova Giovanni


No comments:

Post a Comment