Monday, March 29, 2010

My 1st Groupie... Part 2...

First of all, I will start Part 2 by saying

THIS IS A TRUE STORY!!!



Names have been changed to protect me from legal action, even though I doubt she can afford a lawyer unless you can put a lawyer on layaway. In that case, she’ll be suing me in 2013.

As stated in the previous post, I have a roach phobia – but it gets worse. Ratchet Rachel has a wig collection, and I was curious to see what her REAL hair looked like. But, for some reason – like a UFO, or a Twitter model NOT driving a 4-cylinder car… I NEVER saw it. I mean, she even went to sleep in a wig – and that disturbed me. Actually, it troubled my spirit.

I started to notice that Ratchet Rachel REALLY had a hygiene problem when I showered to get ready to go to the club, (she was my designated driver) and I walked out to see that she was FULLY dressed. I thought to myself, “Myself, this bitch aint took a shower ALL day!”
Then, Ratchet Rachel appeared to grab a Shih-Tzu puppy by the neck, lift it in the air, and brush it – while asking “should I wear THIS tonight?” I exhaled when I noticed it was JUST a wig. She then held up TWO wigs and asked, “Nova, which one should I wear?” I sang ‘Eeny Meeny Miney Mo’ to myself, then picked a short wig. She closed the door as if she was getting naked, then transformed into ‘Short-Haired Ratchet Rachel’.

‘Un-showered, Stinky Wig Wearing, Ratchet Rachel’ opened the door while yelling out to me, “How does this look?” I blinked a few times and asked, “are you ready to go?” She opened her mouth, exposing her un-brushed teeth and said, “Yea, I’ve BEEN ready”…

…To Be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment